- Do you want to travel more but find yourself overwhelmed by all the travel information available on the internet?
- Have you placed a dream trip on the back burner because you can’t get organized to go?
- Do you believe you will never be able to save enough money to travel for a month (or 3 months or 6 months or a year)?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, I can help.
~~As your coach, I guide you on your journey from conception to reentry~~
I help you get clear on your desires, your needs and your style, and together we create systems that work for you. I give you advice, input and support. I point you to high-quality resources. I provide you with lists to keep you organized.
Your trip is a project – together we create a project plan and I help you meet your deadlines. When you get stuck, I help you figure out what’s going on (and why) and together we move you forward. I can help you figure out where to go and what to do while you’re there. I can help you figure out how to go ($ and time and commitments). I provide a framework that keeps you accountable and organized at home so you can leave it all behind while you’re gone. I help you plan for your return so you can fully enjoy your travel experience.
I work with individuals, couples and families. I welcome clients of all ages, genders, lifestyles, budgets and travel styles. I live in Asheville, NC, USA, however my business is location-independent. This means I accept English-speaking clients from anywhere in the world. Our sessions are conducted using Skype and email.
I specialize in working with people in transition who want to use travel to (re)discover their passions, reinvent themselves and their lives, and get their **sparkle** back.
Who I Work With
- People who want to travel more often and more smoothly
- People who want help organizing their life before an epic trip
- People who are ready to start dreaming, planning and saving for their next travel experience
- People who are committed to doing what it takes to get out the door
Who I Don’t Work With
- Chronic whiners, people with negative attitudes, close-minded individuals
- People unwilling or unable to put their energy into creating an fabulous journey
Interested in learning more?
Contact me at email@example.com to schedule a free 20 minute Get Acquainted call by phone or Skype. Just do it…